ISOLATEK QWIK-SET is a gypsum accelerator that is specifically manufactured for utilization with the following CAFCO® / ISOLATEK® gypsum-based
Spray-Applied Fire Resistive Materials:
- CAFCO 300 / ISOLATEK Type 300
- CAFCO 300 AC / ISOLATEK Type 300 AC
- CAFCO 300 ES / ISOLATEK Type 300 ES
- CAFCO 300 HS / ISOLATEK Type 300 HS
- CAFCO 300 SB / ISOLATEK Type 300 SB
- CAFCO 304 / ISOLATEK Type 304
- CAFCO 3000 / ISOLATEK Type 3000
- CAFCO 3000 ES / ISOLATEK Type 3000 ES
- CAFCO 400 AC / ISOLATEK Type 400 AC
- CAFCO 400 ES / ISOLATEK Type 400 ES
ISOLATEK QWIK-SET is simply mixed with water and is applied with a standard chemical metering pump which conveys the solution through a hose to the nozzle or in-line where it is then mixed with the CAFCO / ISOLATEK SFRM slurry.
- Shorter set times allow multiple passes per day to reduce labor costs.
- Faster, more cost-effective application due to reduced set times.
- Increased yields.
When used with the above mentioned CAFCO / ISOLATEK series of products, ISOLATEK QWIK-SET will reduce set times and increase yields. Using ISOLATEK QWIK-SET allows the CAFCO / ISOLATEK SFRMs to be applied in multiple passes per day allowing for a more cost effective application.